Health and security policies regarding COVID 19
Information on health and safety policies at Gaudi Tours
If you are planning to do a tour with us within the next few weeks, you’ll surely have some doubts regarding the measures we are taking to protect ourselves from COVID 19.
- Group reduction: our groups are always small which reduces the risk of contagion.
- Safety distance: During the tours we remain attentive to the safety distances between the participants and we recommend the distance between people if necessary.
- Crowds: We try to avoid crowds on our tours by making small in-situ modifications to our tours.
- Sanitizing gel: Your guide will offer you sanitizing gel at the beginning of the tour. Our drivers will also have sanitizing gel available inside the vehicle. Sites, museums and stores usually have sanitizing gel available too, but we recommend you to bring your own supply to be in control of your own hygiene.
- Masks: We remind you that, The use of mask is mandatory in all public outdoor and closed spaces if it is not possible to maintain the safety distance.
- Material cleaning:Single-use or sanitized radio headset devices will be made available to allow each guest to keep the social distancing of your choice, while continuing to hear your tour guide. You are welcome to bring your own headphones (with jack connector), if you prefer, and connect them to our receivers.
- Colaborators: We make sure that the collaborators we work with (transport, drivers, restaurants, bars, etc.) also comply with security measures.
- Guides: All of our guides have detailed information on security policies.
International travellers: From 23 November 2020 international travellers arriving in Spain via air and sea from an area considered “at risk” must present a negative PCR, carried out within 72 hours prior to arrival , in order to enter the country. The document you provide must be the original, be written in Spanish or English. You will also be subject to the following additional requirements at the point of entry : It is mandatory for all passengers travelling to Spain fill out and sign a Health Control Form 48 hours prior to travel, providing the Spanish Ministry of Health.
You can do this on the Spain Travel Health website or download app. You will be issued a personal QR code which you must show at airport health controls on arrival.
Overland travellers to Spain are exempt from the entry requirements and are therefore not currently required to present a PCR test or Health Form on entry by road or rail.
If you have any questions that do not appear here, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org