PANORAMIC NIGHT TOUR BY MINIVAN + WALKING OLD TOWN
Getting to know Barcelona at night with an expert guide is one of the best investments you can make on your trip. discover the best views, take a photographic tour of the different areas and neighbourhoods of the city. go through the best illuminated buildings and receive the best travel advice such as where to dine or go dancing. The areas more moved and more unknown by tourists.
If you have little time or You understand it’s complicated to have to move from one place to another by yourself , if you have children or a handicap and it is complicated, do not miss this opportunity that will discover you the most elegant and mysterious Barcelona.
Explore the highlights of Barcelona on a night tour on private transportation with driver and a licensed tour guide. Discover a fascinating architecture, including Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces, contemporary buildings, beautiful views and the seaside. stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill (and discover the famouse magic fontains) and walk into the old city center (barri gotic) and discover the medieval site of Barcelona by night.
Experience the complete highlights of Barcelona by night!
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, port or airport to start your visit to Barcelona. We will visit Passeig de Gràcia, where you will find the most beautiful houses in Barcelona: Gaudi´s, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, then we will go to the unfinished church of the Sagrada Familia. Discover the labyrinth of the Gothic Quarter, the heart of the city where it all began 2000 years ago. You will continue to the Olympic Port, greet Columbus in the old port, and enjoy a view of some of the beaches and the port. Afterwards we will head to the hill of Montjuïc to enjoy spectacular views of the city and we will pass by the Olympic ring, where the Olympic Stadium is located, as well as other sports facilities used in the time of the 1992 Olympic Games, to finish enjoying the spectacle of light and colour in the famous magical fountains of Montjuïc.
- This is a private tour with no limitation of participants. Depending on the number of the group, we will reserve one type of transport or another and the final price will be considerably reduced. With large groups, we use audio devices to improve the quality of the information and make the group more dynamic, allowing for greater enjoyment.
- This tour is oriented to capture the best pictures and experience the different night environments.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board, especially with transport available!
WHAT WILL YOU SEE
Montjuïc Hill: Urbanized in 1929 for the International Exhibition, Montjuïc is both a cultural attraction, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC), Fundació Miró, the German Pavilion (Miess Van der Rohe), and a sportive one, the Olympic Ring.
Olympic Stadium: The Barcelona Olympic Stadium or also known as Estadi Olímpic is a sports arena that was constructed in 1927. The stadium was originally built in preparation for the International Fair in 1929. It was then renovated in 1989 for the Summer Olympics in 1992 together with St. Jordi Pavilion from Arata Isozaki, Picornell swimming pools, the University of Sport, Calatrava Communications Tower, etc.
Mirador de l’Alcalde (Mayor’s Lookout): this balcony over the Mediterranean offers a superb panoramic view over the whole city and port. There is a monument here dedicated to the typical Catalan dance, the Sardana.
Columbus Monument: beetween La Rambla and the sea beside the medieval Drassanes, which houses the Maritime Museum, the Columbus column was built to commemorate Columbus’ return from America.
Old Port: We will show you the seafront, which has been converted, into a popular city port near the city centre. There are many attractions such as the Aquarium, restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Passeig de Gracia: this beautiful central boulevard is known for its luxury and design shops and famous international brands. Among several Modernist buildings we find two houses by Gaudí: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà or “La Pedrera”.
The Sagrada Familia: unfinished temple of the genius architect Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the latter part of his life to this work, synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The project was promoted by the people for the people. Five generations now have watched the Temple progress in Barcelona. Today, more than 135 years after the laying of the cornerstone, construction continues on the Basilica and is expected to be completed in 2026.
El Born is a trendy neighbourhood characterised by its medieval alleys. The basilica of Santa María del Mar exhibits ornamental stained glass windows. Many of the artist’s masterpieces are exhibited in the famous Picasso Museum. The Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria is a multipurpose centre that occupies the building of an old market and conserves an archaeological site inside.
Penetrate to the labyrinth of the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), the heart of the city where it all started 2000 years ago. Legends and stories. Discover the elegant Catalan Gothic architecture, its ancient narrow streets, Jewish quarter, corners and squares which testify over five centuries, that Barcelona was once Mediterranean capital and home to the kings. Barcelona wouldn’t be Barcelona without La Rambla. Just soak up the atmosphere and admire the buildings, from the Canaletes fountain to the Columbus Monument, which connect the old and modern city.
WHY GAUDÍ TOURS?
- We are relatively young guides which allows us to have a better knowledge of the night life and leisure.
- Specialized agency in Gaudí and Modernism
- Professional and fully licensed local guides
- Totally flexible.
- Personalized visit adapting to your characteristics, age, condition or interests.
- 24h customer service. Local phone available at the time of booking.
- Small Group preference (1 – 9 people) big Group (9 – 40) extra 5€ p/p for radio guides. We use individual radioguide for each assistant with big group..
- No burdens, no agglomerations, no rush.
- Travel tips from friends: recommendations to help you plan the rest of your stay in Barcelona.
Total per tour (guide and transport) all included :up to 6 people: € 520.
If you wish, we can make restaurant reservations based on your preference and budget, so that your experience is complete.