Sustainable tourism : our philosophy
We want our guests to feel richer in friends & experiences when leaving us. We are truly passionate about what we do, and we will try to share that feeling with you! Visiting us, we want you to feel more as friend, and not as a part of a “mass tourism” attraction.
Gaudi Tours wants its residents and visitors to enjoy the many attractions that the city offers in a balanced way that respects the environment. So we promote a model of tourism based on respect for the city’s economic, social, environmental and cultural resources.
TO TAKE FULL ACCOUNT OF OUR IMPACTS, HERE ARE SOME OF OUR PERSONAL CHOICES :
- Respect and enhance the historic heritage, authentic culture, traditions and distinctiveness of our country.
- Sustainable relationship with local partners (restaurants, transport companies, guides and other suppliers)
- We provide greener transportation using hybrid and/or electric vehicles emiting much less CO2 than regular cars
- Guests with special needs : we believe that disabilities and handicap are not an obstacle to take part in our activities. Guests with special needs are welcome to join our tours, and we will do our best to adapt the activity.
- We provide a safe, satisfying and fulfilling experience for visitors, available to all without discrimination by gender, race, disability or in other ways.
- We are commited to continuous improvement in all areas of socio-cultural, economic and environmental sustainability
We are proud to be a member of the Barcelona + Sustainable and we are committed to the Barcelona Biosphere Tourism Sustainability Commitment.
♣ You can minimise your carbon footprint and help the environment in many different ways. Use carbon calculator below and show you care for the environment and communities across the World by Carbon Offsetting. ♥
As a member of AGUICAT, Association of Tourist Guides authorized by the Generalitat of Catalonia, for a Responsible and Sustainable Tourism we share Code of good practice for guiding tour groups on the streets of Barcelona.